The following information has been provided by the Macon County Health Department, which issues food licenses to all establishments that sell food.
Businesses are divided into categories based on the amount of food preparation that occurs there.
- Complex and extensive food preparation
- Inspected at least 3 times a year
- Limited, minimal food preparation
- Inspected at least twice a year
- Sells only pre-packaged food items
- Inspected at least once a year
According to the Macon County Food Sanitation Ordinance, a score of 84 or below requires a re-inspection within 30 days. A score of 60 or below is automatic closure.
This list will be updated.
These results are for the period of Jan. 5, 2018, to Jan. 11, 2018.
(in alphabetical order)
Aljloob Grocery (Category 3)
1080 N. Main St.
Auntie Anne's (Category 2)
1146 Hickory Point Mall (Forsyth)
Baymont Inn (Category 2)
5100 Hickory Point Rd.
Casey's General Store #1913 (Category 2)
150 S. Illinois 121 (Warrensburg)
Coffee Connection (Category 2)
2505 N. Main St.
Coffee Connection (DMH Campus) (Category 2)
2300 N. Edward St.
Country Inn & Suites (Category 2)
5150 Hickory Point Frontage Rd.
DPS-Benjamin Franklin Elementary Cafeteria (Category 2)
2440 N. Summit Ave.
DPS-Oak Grove School (Category 2)
2160 W. Center St.
DPS-Parson's School (Category 2)
3591 MacArthur Rd.
DPS-Pershing Early Learning Center (Category 2)
2912 N. University Ave.
La Tienda (Category 1)
3763 N. Woodford St.
- Clare's Family Restaurant (Category 1), 2502 E. William Follow-Up-No Score
- Macie's Place (Category 2), 305 N. Railroad Ave. (Blue Mound) Follow-Up-No Score
- Mari-Mann Herb Co. (Category 2), 1405 Mari Mann Lane Follow-Up-No Score
- New International Buffet & Grille (Category 1), 695 W. Pershing Follow-Up-No Score