Daily Deals from Groupon to Amazon are incredibly popular with customers, but what do the businesses get out of it? Here are 5 lucrative reasons to do a Today's Deal with the Herald & Review.
- There is no upfront cost. The business only "pays" in the form of giving a discount when customers walk into your store to buy.
- You receive thousands of dollars in promotional ads for the duration of your deal. Reach every corner of our stellar local audience: digital banner and high impact ads, email newsletters, social and of course print advertising.
- You WILL see an increase in new customers. Customers love to try new businesses with a discount.
- Increase traffic during slow times. Customize your offer to your needs with something like, "Good for Lunch Monday - Thursday only."
- You will get a CHECK within 3 days after your deal closes. Money in the bank!
If you're interested in getting new business, quick cash and a bump in foot traffic FAST, sign up to do a deal today. Call 217-421-6994 or email Cayla at Cayla.Hittmeier@lee.net.
For more promotion ideas, sign up for our mailing list here:
How does Today's Deal work?
Through the extensive reach of our Today's Deal email database, Herald-Review.com, the Herald & Review print edition, Facebook fans and Twitter followers, Today's Deal provides maximum exposure for your business at ZERO upfront cost to you! Call 217-421-6994 for details or email Cayla at email@example.com.