Arrest and booking photos are provided by law enforcement officials. Arrest does not imply guilt, and criminal charges are merely accusations. A defendant is presumed innocent unless proven guilty and convicted. CLICK HERE FOR MORE HERALD & REVIEW PUBLIC SAFETY AND CRIME COVERAGE.
Alexander L. Boey
Kristy M. Fredstrom
Zachary M. Pherigo
Dillon R. Trimby
Michael L. Sutton
Anthony L. Gray
Natalie E. Stout
Bond, Keirsean M.
Romell D. Hill
Austin L. Crist
Leondous H. Coleman
Michael J. Valentine
Deonte D. Smith
James Allen Carr
Skylar L. Cook
Tyliah S. Jones
Terrance J. Wilson
Matthew E. Krause
Charles E. Hill
Chamblin, Elaina M.
Pritchett, Reginald Jr.
Hefner, Justin A.
Todd A. Brown
Rhodes, Karla M.
Hyde, Preston D.
Laurel A. Szekely
McKown, John T.
Perkins, Bradley D.
Marley, Travis N. Jr.
Fullenwider, Kikia L.
Whitfield, Dejuan T.
As featured on
DECATUR — A Decatur woman had a blood-alcohol content twice the legal limit for driving when…
DECATUR — Police said five Decatur men in possession of stolen yard care equipment chose pre…
- Coroner identifies Decatur shooting victim
- Decatur robber sentenced to six years
- Knife and fish fight leads to Decatur woman's arrest
- Sheriff: Palmer man charged in baby battering, held on $1M bond
- Dance instructor takes deal in Effingham County sex assault case after guilty verdict
- Palmer man pleads not guilty in battering of 1-month old
- Police: Decatur man shot with stun gun threatens to murder officer
- Paintball attack leaves blue pool beside splattered van, Decatur police say
- Police: Decatur man had drug-laced suckers in car
- Deputies: Shoplifting pair not fast enough to evade arrest at mall in Forsyth
- Violence, battery charges dismissed against Decatur man
- Decatur teen pleads guilty to manslaughter in shooting death of nephew
- Police say Decatur coach sent nude photos to student
- Police: Decatur home invader arrested after smashing way into ex-girlfriend's home
- Police: Attempt made to torch Decatur man's camper
- Clinton woman who embezzled more than $370K sentenced to 3 years
- Police: No one injured after Eldorado Street crash
- Decatur police investigating string of car burglaries
- Decatur police continue to investigate after 35-year-old man killed in overnight shooting
To submit your announcement for an Anniversary, Birthday, or Engagement or Wedding please choose the appropriate link below. You may fill out a form online and make any applicable payment via credit card, or you may print a PDF and mail in your form to The Herald & Review, 601 East Willi…